Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It sure is quiet around here...

This morning was Prada's appointment at the Vet to be fixed. We took her just before my work started at 7:30AM. Which means we all got up too early this morning. Prada knew something was up, she seemed so sad and it was really rough letting her go. So, we get to the vet and I'm signing some forms while holding a scared little puppy... was not easy. I turn to Jason and ask him to hold Prada. On the other side of me was the Vet Assistant lady and she has the genious idea to say "Oh, I can hold Prada for you". I'm thinking, okay she is going to hold the puppy... not walk away with her, so I hand Prada to the assistant. The assistant than immediately walks off with her without me saying goodbye to my little girl.

I go to work and at 10:30 AM I answer my work phone, "Graduate School Programs this is Andrea"... and it is the Vet. They told me she is doing great. Then they go on to tell me she still has a couple baby teeth and asked if they could remove it. I was not really thinking about all that is going on and was like sure go ahead. Jason was not thrilled that I made that decision. Jason feels bad now that she will be in pain on both ends.

I came home from work to an empty house without a puppy to greet me. It sure is quiet around without Prada.

We get to see our little girl tomorow morning about lunch time. I will be so excited to see her and in the mean time I hope she is feeling okay and doing well.

Tonight= Zumba!

No comments:

Post a Comment