Wednesday, November 10, 2010

So glad it's Wednesday...

Wednesday is like a mini Friday today. Tomorow is Veteran's Day, no school or work! Today was just as crazy and exciting as a Friday. Prada has stayed over night at the Vet's from her surgery to be fixed. Everything went great and we were able to take her home today. Jason picked her up and brought her to work during lunch. It was like nothing happened to her, she was soo excited. The Vet even gave her a little handkerchief to wear around the neck, she loves it. She has not tried to rip it off once, unlike her bows. We also got the teeth she pulled, one looked like a baby shark tooth. She got some medacine and all this information about the surgery. In the packet of information was a letter "written by Prada". It was called "My Big Day by Prada". It was way cute. It started by Prada saying how the Nurse kept petting her and telling her how good she was. It pretty much explained her surgery in Prada's point of view. She even said how tired and groggy she felt when the nurse came to see if she was in any pain. It ended by saying "no matter how much my stiches itch mommy please dont let me scratch or lick them". What a brat.

At work I made a girl cry when I told her she needed a signature. It is pretty hectic at work right now with all the deadlines coming up. We have final exam scheduling this time and the programs of study are due Friday. Soon we will be getting ready to clear students for graduation. I can't believe how fast this semester went. At least it will almost be Chirstmas. I can't wait to see Prada's reaction to snow, even though I am not a fan of snow myself.

Jason had an accounting exam today and he feels pretty confident about how it went. He has been studying non stop for the exam. He got home from the exam and now he is studying for Spanish. I guess that is how this time of year goes when everything is starting to wrap up.

Next project in the Butcherite house is to prepare a Christmas list. I know what Prada wants but it will take some time to think of what we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment