Saturday, November 13, 2010

Pay Back

Prada has been recovering very well from her surgery. She decided to do some pay back to us for making her get fixed. The other day she had been napping for quite some time on the couch. She has never been able to have the courage to jump off the couch but she usually whines when she wants down. Instead of letting us know she wants down to do her business she sits up and pees on our couch. I was across the room watching it soak into my couch saying "NOOOOOOOOOO". But I was too late. I figured maybe I deserved that also because she had been there for quite some time and I should have known better that she needed to go outside. Well not even an hour later I was getting ready for bed and Prada came happily prancing in because she loves to be on the bed with us. Again she cannot jump up or down on the bed. So I put her on the bed and not even a second later she squats and pees right in the middle. Thats when Jason and I knew it was some sort of devious plan, it was pay back.

To make matters worse we had run out of quarters to do laundy. We wouldn't be able to do laundry until the next day. So we had to sleep on the guest bed that night. Don't worry we cleaned up all her mess.

The exciting pay back from hard work came through at work. Maybe it is not exciting to everyone but to me it was pretty darn exciting. I have a business card now. So if you need help with the Graduate School Programs feel free to ask for my card. Haha.

Friday was massive laundry day and today is sit around and be lazy/relax day. I plan to sit in my jammies with no make up and I probably won't do anything with my hair. It is going to be gorgeous and wonderful! Jason is enjoying the WSU football game at home before he goes to work.

We are still waiting on the results from Monday's check up pap. We got the bill before the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment